Additive Minds Workshop - Part Selection and Screening
This 120 min Additive Minds and EOS virtual workshop organised by AM Chronicle will help the attendees in Understanding Business Case Generation for AM.
1) Understand why choosing the right application is Key in AM
– Understand today‘s possibilities and limitations of AM and thus focusing on the right parts to start the AM journey
2) Understand and use Part Screening and Selection Methodology
– Creating a possible filter criteria to look at applications and parts which will immediately remove the pain points and provide a matrix for easy identification
3) How to judge the AM potential for your business and generate a business case
– Analyzing the economical viability by looking at the entire value chain to optimize the cost per par.
Who Should Attend ?
OEMs, Part, Design and Process Owners across Engineering, Automotive and Aerospace Industries.
Senior Application Engineer – EOS GmbH India
Lijoy started his journey with Additive Manufacturing in 2010, when he encountered conformal cooling requirement in Injection Moulding tools. Inspired with the AM technology and with a background of more than 15 years of industry experience, he joined EOS India since 2016 and now lead the Metal Application Team. As a certified trainer, he is a member of the Additive Minds Team from EOS GmbH with focus on Parameter Development, Process Transfer, Cost Per Part Optimization and Monitoring topics such as Melt Pool Monitoring and Exposure OT.
Team Lead – Polymer
He has done Mechanical Engineering and started the journey with CAD/CAM as lead designer for about 8 years and was fascinated by Rapid Prototyping the then Additive Manufacturing, joined in as servicing engineer and continued to explore more on the Polymer application to produce the functional parts till date, with an experience of 15 years in Additive Manufacturing. He is also a part of Additive Minds team which works on customized projects based on the industry needs. He is also a certified EOS Trainer for Metal & Polymer systems. Currently he leads the Polymer Segment in India and supports the APAC region too. He has provided active participation during COVID 19 for developing Swab design and manufacturing process.