Effectively implementing 3D printing in a production environment requires software tools for design, simulation, pre-processing, distribution...
- 3D Printing Software Categories & AM Workflow
- Formlabs & Laxmi Dental Join Forces To Offer 3D Printed Nasopharyngeal Swabs To Test For COVID-19
- VDMA Survey Indicates Positive Expectations From The AM Industry
- Empowering Businesses, Building Sustainable Growth With 3D Printing
- Amazon Joins The Face Shields Bandwagon
- Vagabund Moto's V13 Is A 3D Printed Off-Road Beast
- 3D Printing COVID-19 Rapid Response Initiative
- 3D Printer Startup Nanofabrica Raises $4 Million Led By Microsoft
- 3D Printing Has Entered The Nuclear Realm
- IIT Madras Hosts Online International Workshop On How 3D Printed Concrete Is A Sustainable Choice
- International Researchers Review Emerging 3D Printing Medical Devices During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 3D Printed Food: A New Frontier In Personalized Nutrition
- Indian Steel Foundry Buys 3D Printing System From Voxeljet
- 3D Printing & Architecture
- Anatomiz3D Responds To COVID-19 Threat By Manufacturing Medical Supplies, Open Sourcing Design
The AM Chronicle Journal is a quarterly technical magazine on Additive Manufacturing and an extension to our media portal amchronicle.com. This journal aims to be an essential voice for the Indian Additive Manufacturing industry and provide thought provoking content to readers.
The first issue highlights how 3D Printing has come to the rescue against COVID-19 on a global scale by 3D Printing essential medical equipment in record time, thereby reducing the demand and supply gap, considerably. It also highlights new technologies and new material beside giving industry insights.